Caran d'Ache Timekeeper Limited Edition
A timeless, Limited Edition of 500 pieces worldwide - Caran d'Ache celebrates watch dials - vessels of exceptional timepieces that faithfully track the passage of time - with this collectible release. Embark on a journey around the dial, and be transported into the world of luxury watchmaking. Crafted with guillochage, engraving, manual polishing, lacquering and PVD treatment, this piece masterfully blends mechanical and technical artistry. With two interchangeble caps, inspired by watch straps and crowns, this limited edition offers wearers the perfect way to personalize their style.
Available in roler ball pen and medium nib fountain pen.
Made to order. Allow 2 weeks to ship. Pre order today to reserve yours!
Technical description – 1010 Timekeeper
- Two years of research and development with Swiss watch design experts.
- A wealth of elements are designed to fit smoothly into the product design comprising 72 parts.
- Our artisans rose to the technical challenge of transposing the complex construction of a dial onto a cylindrical shape. All components are layered and assembled with millimetric precision inside the transparent cage. A 3D pattern featuring a wealth of details.
- Designers worked on combining various types of finish intended to create contrasts between matt and shiny surfaces, thereby creating a dynamic extending across the entire model. Combining these various surface states is a watchmaking challenge that our artisans took up on our writing instruments with great passion.
- More than 100 operations are required to craft each model in the Geneva workshops of the Manufacture.
- Milling, satin-brushing, polishing, diamond grinding, guillochage, gemsetting…, resulting in a unique creation combining expertise, artisanal skills and artistic crafts.
- Assembling each of these pens is a meticulous task. The precision of this assembly process stems from tiny details: in the pursuit of absolute perfection, each part is adjusted by hand.
- Each element of the model is meticulously verified during production.
- Caps are engraved "1 in 500"